Thank YOU!

Well, I believe I have given you a good summary of many things I am thankful for. I did not name everything, for that would take a lifetime. However, the one thing (person) I did not mention was YOU, my readers! I am so very thankful for my readers, otherwise I would not have a blog. Without you, I am nada, nothing, zilch, zip...you get the idea, right? But you know what would make me very happy? Is if you, my readers would leave me a comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! I love to know who is reading and where you are from. You know, it is kind of like pen pals! Anybody ever had a pen pal? Oh I loved having pen pals! I had a sweet friend named Hiroko from Japan (who actually stayed a weekend with me). We remained pen pals for a long time. Then I had another pen pal from Mexico and one from Spain when I was taking Spanish in high school. It was lovely! So if you could do me the highest honor, even if you do not know me personally, leave me a comment and tell me how you like my blog. I can take corrective criticism, if you think I need to improve something. Again, thank you, thank you, thank you! ~hugs! Kim

Comments

C. Stimers said…
Hi Kim, I enjoy reading your blog. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. :)
Kim said…
Sis. Stimers!! Thank you! It is so good to hear from you and know you read my blog! I feel very honored! God Bless you and your beautiful family! Happy Thanksgiving!
Ruby said…
Good beautiful morning!! Sweet Kim.
Sending blessing of Thanksgiving to you and your family!!
Love from the Bisiar familia'
Danny, Ruby, Cynthia, Sean and Julian :)
Kim said…
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family that I miss dearly! Give hugs all around! Love you all!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!