His Strength is Perfect

Thinking this morning about what I would post today, I realized I have been thankful for all my blessings. However, I am also thankful for the trials. For it is in those times that I grow. The hurts, pains, heartaches, rejection and loss, God uses these moments (sometimes it feels like years) to teach me lessons I would never learn if everything were always perfect.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Cor. 12:9

Through our weakness, He becomes stronger and in our trials, His power is revealed. So when we go through trials in this life, know that our Almighty Savior is glorified and we will overcome through His strength.

Last night I received an email from my aunt. She knows me well because she sent me a song that features a lady named Stephanie Nielson author of Nie Nie's Dialogues. I have followed this blog for some time and I find her story an inspiration. When I have days that I think I can't possibly make it, I remember her life and her will to survive. She is amazing. So back to the song, it is called "Beautiful Heartbreak" and the artist is Hilary Weeks. I do not know who she is, but her message in this song is definitely powerful.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!