Delayed post, so sorry!

I just got back from ladies retreat a couple hours ago. We had a wonderful time. I was so looking forward to coming back to go to church until I got a text from my husband that Elle was sick. Ugh! Love coming home to sickness.

But today I am thankful for my church, my church family and my ministry (the whole family). I LOVE going to church, I LOVE being with my church family, I LOVE doing whatever I can to enhance the kingdom. I really could go on and on, but since it is so late in the day, I will just say, I am so very thankful for the church family God has placed us in. They (all of them) are so awesome. But not only do I love them, they love me and everyone that steps foot in our church. They have enormous hearts and desire to serve God by showing His love. And that's what it's all about!

Comments

Ruby said…
Kim, what is the name of your church and the Pastor?
Kim said…
We go to New Wine Sanctuary in Newberg, Or. Pastor and Sister Gerry Mallory. We also just recently started a daughter work in Sherwood (where we live) which is the result of over a year of bible studies. Bro and Sis Mallory are from the Rock Church which is how we knew them when we moved here. Awesome people with an incredible passion for souls. They have built up an awesome church body founded on the power of the Holy Ghost, Jesus name baptism and the LOVE of God. The last being just as important as the first two!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!