"I stand upon the word of God, the B.I.B.L.E."

Anyone remember this childhood, Sunday school song? Oh I do! I still sing it! Today, and every day, I am so thankful for the Word of God. No matter how chaotic life becomes, I can go to the Word and know I will find my answer.

I was just sitting here reading in 2 Timothy and verse 2:15 (many of us have it memorized) stood out, Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. And I realized that it fits right into my day. Today will be a marathon homework day, ugh! I have an algebra exam due next week that is worth a third of my grade and a speech evaluation due tomorrow that is worth a quarter of my grade. As much as I want to go out and have fun, I need to study and do the work. I must put forth my best because I am an example to others of Jesus Christ. In word, in deed, in everything I do, I must glorify my Father.

The Word of God is powerful! You can stand upon every word in this beautiful book! I am so thankful for God's Word!
(Yahoo pics)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!