Happy Thanksgiving!

We set aside a day each year to reflect on our blessings and be thankful to God for them. However, most of us are thankful year round. We take the time each day throughout the year to let those that are closest to us know that we care. Sometimes, life gets busy and we are not able to connect with one another but true friends and close family members know, without a doubt, they are loved. We show this not only by our words, but our actions. Words can often be empty and rehearsed. But if you truly love someone, they will know by the way you act.

Today, and everyday I am thankful for ALL who have played an important role in my life. There is not a need to make a list, you know who you are because I have showed you by my actions and you, by yours. I have no need to go about proving our friendship or relationship, I am confident in every relationship. I am truly blessed to have YOU ALL in my life. May God shine upon you this day and everyday!

Our family after girls' baptism. One moment I am very thankful for this year!

From our family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!