La Familia de Marquez

More family...yes, we have a lot of family. Some blood relatives, some by marriage and just some who we like to add to the family because they make us look good. When I did the post on my extended family, I didn't include my husbands side, for a couple reasons: I was focused on my parents' families and it would have taken an entire page!

My kiddos are blessed with aunties and uncles that truly love them, and their Aunt Paula and Aunt Shell (Michelle) love them so much. They have an awesome uncle, Uncle Terraine, who loves them and they think is so cool. Their cousins in order of age: Michael, Terraine Jr., Hope, Teriyah and now Elijah, they just adore them. Unfortunately, we live so far away from them now so it isn't often we get to see them.

My kids also have their great-grandmother Esther (who they happened to talk to last night) who loves them and prays for them continually. Their grandparents, Ron and Debbie, who love them but because of life circumstances do not see them very often.  They have cousins, who are really daddy's cousins, like Priscella , Anna and Chris, Aunt Norma (who was Levi's kindergarten teacher), Matthew, Leonard...boy I could go on! My kids have so many fond memories of this side of the family because everyone treated them with patience, respect and most of all tons of love. In essence, they were spoiled! But, hey, what is family for? I am so thankful for them and their love towards me and my children!

Here are a few pictures of the family, I wish I had more: 

 Aunt Paula, Elle and Ashley


 My other child, Hope


Me, Michelle (with baby Elijah), Paula


  Grandma Esther with all the crazy kids (except Hope and Elijah)

Ashley and Elijah, isn't he adorable?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!