The Yo-Yo Grandparents!

That is not what it sounds like at all!!! The term yo-yo is used for my wonderful parents who my pastor calls the yo-yos because the come back and forth between their house and ours about once every four weeks! Or we travel south to visit them.
With them living only four hours away, it has been a blessing for my kids (and me) to see them more often. And to our great pleasure they came last night and will stay until Sunday. We LOVE it!!! Grandparents are the most awesome people in the world, and we are so excited to be spending the weekend with them again!! It never gets old!

Comments

Ruby said…
Kim, I absolutely love this family photo. Please give your parents love for me...
Let them know God is still the center of my world and my heart will forever belong to Him :)
Love you all so so much!!
Your Mother has been a big part of my 'growing up' years ;)
Kim said…
Oh I will! And they love and pray for you all the time! So awesome what God has done and is doing in your life.
Thank you!
Love you tons! Kim
TRC Rockers said…
I forgot you had a blog. Thank you for the updates. I'm glad to hear about your family.
Kim said…
You're welcome, but I'm not sure who this is? Who manages the TRC Rocker blog? Miss home, dearly :(

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!