Observations

This morning, I took careful consideration of my surroundings. As I began my day, I thought to myself, "what would you notice if you were more observant?" Typically, I plow through my day not taking much notice of simple things. So here are a few things I observed, not all are inspiring, in fact, well...just look for yourself:

  1. Elle tries to be the first one ready every morning, this morning was no exception!
  2. Ashley is not adjusting very well to waking up at 6:45 am
  3. Levi is adjusting, thank the Lord!
  4. Myles gets dressed, eats, brushes his teeth and goes back to sleep until devotion, every morning! 
  5. This morning I was in reverse gear and my kids were almost late for school. 
  6. It was very cold this morning yet people were still half dressed.
  7. Target's bathroom smells like fruity pebbles.
  8. I will have a hard time eating fruity pebbles from now on.
  9. Target is entirely too close to my house!
  10. Target is the gathering place for all moms with half day kindergarteners.
  11. I mean, where else do you go for 2 1/2 hours?
  12. I may or may not have been singing out loud while listening to my ipod at the gym.
  13. I wondered how often I've done that.
  14. I am bored and ready for school to start (my classes).
  15. I wondered what life would be like without kids (for me, that would be very boring).
  16. Considered what it would be like having another child.
  17. Realized I was insane! 
  18. I intentionally smiled at everyone that made eye contact with me.
  19. I was pleased with the results...100% smiles.
  20. Day is not over, but I can say, I observed that I truly love life in all its simplicity! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are insane if you have more children!! Love you and miss you!!

Lauren Bertram
Kim said…
Lol! I know, it was a brief moment of insanity when all my kids were at school. Everything changed when they came home~ Love you and miss you more!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!