Everyday wonders and beauty to behold!

I live in the great Northwest! I truly love it here because it is green all the time. And being that green is my favorite color (i.e. color of money), it is a natural fit for me. In addition, the fact that there are mountains, makes it all the more blissful. Now, you can say, "well, it rains all the time!" And you are correct! But how do you think it stays green? The rain doesn't bother me for the most part. I will admit, March of this year was miserable because we only had one day without rain. But we have had beautiful weather for the last few months.
Everyday that it is clear, as I leave the kids' school to drive home, I see the most beautiful site. This is what I see:
 Mt Hood. Now, I don't see it from this point of view because there are roads, this is a picture taken over in Hood River Valley (thank you, yahoo pics). Oh, but the majesty of this mountain is amazing! Looking at the mountain, as I drive home, makes me reflect on what a great and mighty God I serve and His wonders to behold! The beauty He has made for us to see is humbling yet inspiring! Today, I am thankful for the mountains, the trees, the flowers and the velvet green hills and even for the rain, Lord!

Comments

I love you blog's design! I just started one myself. I'm kind of new to it all though. Feel free to check it out at Sanctuary of Praise

Would love to know what you think!
Kim said…
Why, thank you! But, alas, I cannot take credit. My cousin designed my blog. She actually had a business going for a while and still dabbles in it occasionally. I, fortunately, was a happy recipient of her services.
I checked out your site and it looks like a great start and nice flow! Keep up the great work and I'll be checking back to see the progress!
God Bless!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!