Real life bloopers!

Most of the time, I live coherent and focused on my actions and conversations. Then I seem to have lapses of incoherency, where I live in a fog. Well Sunday afternoon presented me with one of these such moments. We went to lunch with my parents, Sis. Hads, Lane, Jasmine and Gustavo at a place called Busters BBQ. Everyone was fixing to leave and I went to use the restroom. Normally, I look for the little man and woman signs, which this fine establishment does not have. No, instead, you are either a COWBOY or a COWGIRL, which is written in the same EXACT handwriting. Thinking, which was my first mistake, that ladies come first (I thought Cowboys were gentlemen?) I went into the first door I came upon. As I walked through the restroom to the very last stall I noticed the urinals to my left. That was my second mistake! It didn't even dawn on me until I was in the stall beginning to lock the door that the woman's restroom doesn't have urinals. As fast as lightening, I was out that door and my mom approaching behind me (coming from the correct restroom) asked what I just did. I told her and we had a pretty good laugh. Thankfully, no one else was in the restroom at the time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!