Taking a break...

Though not from my blog, but rather from Facebook. For a least the next month to month and a half, I will be focusing on life (family, church, school). In order to completely focus, I've decided to eliminate a few things I do everyday, one of them is Facebook. I enjoy staying in contact with all my friends but I find it easy to spend more time on Facebook and not enough time in other areas of my life that need attention. Honest enough for you? I will, however, be updating my blog and occasionally I'll be on Twitter. I'm fairly certain my presence on Facebook will not be life altering, but as the saying goes, "out of sight, out of mind". So my dear friends, please feel free to comment here on my blog. I truly love hearing from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!