February Photo Challenge


Apparently, everyone on instagram is participating in a really cool "photo challenge". I don't have instagram unless I use my son's ipod. I don't think he and I would take the same pictures. So, I am going to do the photo challenge from my blog :). This works out nicely since I've not had much going on in my life except school. Here is the challenge:
For yesterday, since I am starting late, here is my view for Day #1:


Day #2 Words


Wanna join me in this challenge? You don't have to be a professional photographer, trust me!

Comments

Ruby said…
I'll join you on this challenge... It'll get me on my blog once again ;)
Kim said…
Yes, please do! I love your blog...going there now :)
Ruby said…
Thanks, Kim. Im doing it in my 'Moments' blog ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!