Day #15 "Phone"


That's a phone?? This is the question my kids have asked when they have seen a phone like this: 
Yahoo pics

We've never had a phone like that in our home. In fact, it has been over two years that we've even had a land line in our house. My kids only know cell phones, really. I was recently at a yard sale and someone was selling a rotary dial phone. I almost bought it. I loved to dial on those phones and listen to the sound as it went back from the top. Then things began to change and they replaced the dial with buttons. How boring! I wonder what my grandmother would think if she saw a cell phone? She'd probably ask the same question my kids did, "that's a phone?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!