Day #12 "Your closet"

Sorry folks, today has been a very long day, and for me it isn't over. I am fixing to get my kiddos in bed and take a math test. I'm really hoping to get to bed soon. So, as far as the "your closet" picture goes, it ain't happenin'. First: I haven't had a chance to take a picture and second: you wouldn't be impressed. It isn't very organized right now. Maybe I should post a picture just to show my imperfect side. Besides, today was a rather emotional, thought-provoking, introspective sort of day. This will likely turn into a blog post when I can weed through the trash and filter through my thoughts on what has been happening lately. My mind is in a muddle. For now, I am trusting in God to help me through this and give me wisdom and understanding.

Comments

Tena said…
I sent you an email a few days ago which includes my phone number. Please call me if you need to talk. I'm a great listener...and I will pray for you. :-) xoxo ♥ you mucho!
Kim said…
I tried to email you this morning. I didn't get the email from you :(...I'll msg you on twitter with my email and #. Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!