Day #29 "Something I'm listening to"

Happy Leap Day! Since this day only comes around once every four years, we should celebrate it somehow. I want to do something fun with my kids, but I am stripped of ideas. Any suggestions??

So, today is the last day of the February photo challenge. I have seen some March photo challenges roaming around. I've decided not to participate. It seems my little ol' camera and a few of my pulled-from-yahoopics-pictures aren't cutting it. Not very exciting to the professionals. Thank you to all the professional photographers who endured my not so creative or talented ideas for the photo challenge. I know your comments weren't directed towards me and I am not offended, but you certainly need to be careful what you say on a social network. I didn't know this was a contest. I thought it was for fun. Oh well, I've been wrong before. My last photo I snagged from online...I'm listening to 104.1 the fish in Portland:


Comments

Tena said…
I enjoyed all your photos and the stories that were attached very much! :-)

What to do today...hmmm...
What I would do is go to Pike's Place. Lol!

Please share what you end up doing. Love ya!
Kim said…
Oh thank you, Tena! That means a lot coming from someone who I consider to be a professional photographer!

I would love to go to Pike's place but it's 3 hours away! But if you came to visit, I would make that drive...:)

I will let you know what we do! I'm gonna look online and do a little research. ♥ you!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!