Day #16 "Something New"

This is such a sad, sad post...:(...I have something new, still in it's box, untouched...AND I'VE HAD IT FOR A MONTH!!! Ergh! I find that very frustrating because I want to open it up, use it and create! Unfortunately, I haven't had time. I am currently in my last two terms of school. Actually, to be more specific, I am in week 6 of 10, in winter term and I only have ONE more term before I graduate! While that is SO exciting, it is also a HUGE time sucker! But here is my "new" toy:  
 

Besides dreaming about being someplace warmer, like Arizona, I've also been dreaming up all kinds of things I want to make my girls. OK, OK, I've also been dreaming about making me some clothes too. In fact, just last night I found a really cool website. Uh huh, I'll be going back! 

Comments

Tena said…
I'm amazed at how much you and I have in common. I too have a sewing machine that I haven't used yet. But I have you beat. I've had my moms sewing machine for a few years! Oh, my! Lol!
Kim said…
LOL! oh boy! Well, maybe we can inspire either to get creative! It'd be fun if we could get together and sew :)!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!