Day #14 "Heart"

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

I love Valentine's day! It is one of my favorite holidays. All the heart shaped candy, the little notes of love, hugs and kisses from loved ones, ahh...it is so warm and fuzzy!

This morning, I made heart-shaped pancakes. They were much yummier than just plain circle (or lopsided circles in my case) pancakes. We just felt the love pulsating out of them :). Here is Elle's peanut butter pancake:

Then my sweet girls made me valentine's while I was getting ready. Here is Ashley's:

And here is Elle's (inside and out):



Are you wondering what the boys did? Well, they said, "thank you for the pancakes, mom. Love you, um..happy valentine's. Did you get us a valentine's gift?" *sigh* no, I forgot! But I didn't tell them that. I told them it'll be on their beds when they get home. :)
Then after I took them to school, I made a dash to Target! And I while there, I spoke with a dear friend, now my Valentine's day is much brighter as my heart is lighter! Love to you all!

Comments

Tena said…
Sounds like a lovely day indeed. ♥ I'm glad I was a part of it. :-)
Kim said…
I appreciate you, Tena! Very thankful for your friendship! By the way, how do you make those cute little hearts? I love them!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!