Day #22 "Where You Work"

Work. What do you think when you hear that word? The word work is subjective. It is processed in every person's mind differently. If I were to ask a person, say age 65 or older, they are likely to describe work as physical labor. Those of us who are younger know that work is not always physical labor. So when I describe where I work, some people may say, "that's not work!" Hence the reason work is subjective. It is relative to each person's situation and occupation.
For me, I am blessed because my "work", my first job, is my children. I wouldn't classify it as a job. It is a privilege, a blessing the Lord saw fit to give me. I am thankful. My second "job" for now is school. This is something I chose to do. Primarily because of my first "job". I want to be better for them. I want to show them that no matter how old you are, you still need an education. So here is where I "work": 


And this is what I do: 

Fun huh?

And here are a couple pics of what my kids do while I am trying to work

Looks fun, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!