Weekend Warrior!

Truly, I did not know I could cram so much into one weekend! Can we say exhausted? Well, no matter, I'll recover (by the end of the week, no doubt). This weekend our church hosted a youth revival with Bro. Stan Gleason as the speaker. It was awesome and impacting. Bro. Stan spoke from his heart and God used him mightily to reach our youth as well as many others. Not only did we have amazing church, but we had *capital* fun! Unfortunately, I missed the Saturday evening service due to about 12 hours of algebra homework :(. However, my husband and the boys went so I lived vicariously through their recap of the service.
Yesterday's service was equally as awesome as the others. There is a family that has been attending for a while and going to the bible study at the Mallory's for quite some time. At the end of the service, I was sitting next to the mother, I reached over and put my arm around her. As we sat there, praying, I felt the presence of God come over her so strong. She prayed for a little while then turned to me and said so sweetly and innocently, "I've never talked like that before!" I wanted to laugh and rejoice all at the same time, but held back on the laughing part. Thank you, Jesus for another life in whom you have come to dwell!

*Reading "Little Women" has an affect on my vocabulary. I find myself wanting to use the terms immensely! Thank you for understanding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!