Tid Bits, Ramblings, Etc.

As I mentioned in a previous post, we spent last weekend at my parents. On Sunday, we went to church with them and I got my baby fix. See, I love babies! I love to kiss them, cuddle with them, spoil them and then return them to their rightful owner. Having done my share of populating, I am very happy to borrow! Well, this last Sunday I had the privilege of holding Mr. Levi Bigelow, for quite some time. Not only is he simply adorable, sweet, smiles continually but he also shares his name with my oldest son. I think that is so cool! Here is a picture of the two Levis: 
Sorry my phone doesn't take the greatest pics


Last night I decided to take my kids to the mall. I wanted to go to a few places and in return I told them they could choose a few stores.The boys' list included: Vans, Zumiez and H&M. I was good with that. Naturally, the girls wanted to go to Build-a-Bear. I managed. While there, promoting the new Snoopy friend, the kids were given dog ears. Myles, Elle and Ashley decided they would wear them for the remainder of the evening. This included: Macy's, H&M, Claire's, Target and Costco. Cute, you say? No, not really, but at least I wasn't wearing them. Here is Myles and Elle rocking the dog ears, I think you can see Ashley trying to get in the picture from the back seat:

Anyhow, moving along. I always tell myself to go to bed before I hit delirium. Do I listen? Nope! In this last week, here are a few things I have done when I was so tired I couldn't think. 
  • Setting up my coffee for the next morning, I started it and went to bed. Next morning, I pushed the button and realized there was already coffee in the pot...from the previous night! Yuck!
  • I may or may not have brushed my teeth with someone else' toothbrush. Didn't stop to ask whose it was, just chucked it.
  • Instead of putting Myles' homework in his homework folder, I took it out. Ronnie so sweetly took it to him at school. 
  • Forgot I volunteered at the kids' school, until Ashley reminded me. She's 6! 
  • There's more I'm sure, I'm just too tired to think!
Have a nice weekend, everyone! Updates coming the beginning of the week. We're having a wedding this weekend! 





Comments

Fox & Willow said…
Aww! I miss my little kiddos, they're so stinkin' cute! Give them all a hug for me! =) Love you all!
Kim said…
Thanks!
We ALL miss you! Hugs back!!
Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!