Hodge Podge Sorta Day!

Right now I am supposed to be taking a quiz for my math class. Am I? Nope, I'm blogging! Reading, writing a little, navigating and pretty much, wasting time. I am almost done with school for the quarter. All I have left are my quiz and final for math. Everything for my speech class has been submitted. Really, I just need to focus. But I am so distracted by all the "fun" things. I want to go Christmas shopping, work on the children's musical (actually I need to), make fun little Christmas desserts, search Pinterest and take random pictures with my new camera. Wanna see a few?? Okay, here ya go...
Ashley Jean, playing the computer, she was so sweet to pause her game to take this picture :)

 RonJon at church yesterday, isn't this so like him?

 Mt. Hood captured on our way home from church yesterday. Not very clear, I know but I took it through the car window.
I was going through the kids' papers from school and came across Elle's acrostic poem for THANKSGIVING. Thought I'd share. 


~Hugs~ Kim


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!