Christmas Day!

As excited I was for Christmas to be here, I am equally excited that it is over. Sounds strange, huh? Well, honestly, I love the New Year, every year! I love a fresh start, clean slate and schedules!!! I thrive on schedules! I am very ready for my kids to return to school and get back into routine. So this will be the last reflecting post of Christmas and all it's happenings for the year. It will mostly include pictures with a short summary describing the picture. Sorry, but I am ready to move on. Christmas was wonderful but it's done! The first few pictures are from Christmas morning: 
Myles reading the Christmas story...
Levi reading the Christmas story...

 Elle and Ashley and their American girl dolls they have wanted forever!

Christmas evening we spent with my parents' pastor and his family, the Goodwins. Also there were the Whitleys, Smiths and Bro. Scott. It was quite fun. We ate, talked, ate a little more, laughed, ate a little more, played a game and probably ate a bit more. Here are a few pics:
The first picture is the Goodwin family and the second picture is my parents and the Whitleys. Oh and Ron Jon trying to get in the picture!

Bro. Scott and um, Elle. 

Andrew with a couple monkeys!

And while the monkeys were off playing, the Goodwins babysat Molly and Emily. They did such a wonderful job! Thank you!

The day after Christmas, that evening rather, we went to see the lights at Shore Acres, which is located right on the ocean.The Smiths went with us and I finally got a picture of her looking at the camera. (Christmas was quite comical trying to take her picture).


For those of you wondering why we didn't send out Christmas pictures this year, well, take a good long look at this picture. Merry Christmas, this is your picture. Can you see what I went through trying to get a good pic of my kids this year? There's always one goofy kid in the crowd! 

Not exactly sure what is going on here. Myles and Ash look scared and Elle is probably the one scaring them! Ha! And Ashley's bow is sliding down her head...oh a picture truly paints a thousand words! 
 
Merry Christmas to all, and to all...Christmas is over! Yahoo! 

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!