Happy Father's Day!

To my dear sweet husband, Happy Father's Day! You are an incredible daddy and husband, and I love you! I am blessed to have the opportunity to be a stay at home mom, for that I am thankful to you. You work hard for your family and we appreciate you. Levi, Myles, Elle, and Ashley Jean, say "I love you and Happy Father's Day Daddy!"
Also a great big Happy Father's Day to my Grandpa Norm! You are precious to me and my family and we love you very much. Hope your day is blessed!
To my little brother Jeremy, I love to see you with your boys. You are such a wonderful daddy to them. I can't wait for you and Dani to have more kids!!!!
There was a time in my life when Father's Day didn't hold a special meaning to me. From the age of five until fourteen, I was among the many fatherless children. Not that it mattered too much when I was young, but as I got older, I realized how important a father could be. The Father/Daughter dates, someone who could explain boys, someone who could tell me how beautiful I was, completely different than a mom could, could teach me how to drive without having a heart attack, could be the rock in my life through all the ups and downs of teen-age hood(if that is a word?), could bring down the walls around my heart with his gentle yet persistent love, someone who could be a Godly example of a dad, husband, mentor and leader. So God, in his infinite love and mercy, place such a man in my life, Blaine Carlson, who I lovingly and with much respect, call Dad. Thank you, Dad, for being the man you are, and being willing to sacrifice your time(and sometimes money:) to be a daddy to this little girl who is now grown up with children of her own. I am so thankful God gave you extra room in your heart to love me! Levi, Myles, Elle, and Ashley are so blessed to have you for a Papa!! Have a wonderful Father's Day, (I wish we were there with you). I love you!

Comments

That was sweet Kim. It made me cry. You are right, we are all extremely blessed to have such a wonderful, compassionate, never failing, God fearing man to call DAD (BLAINE). I feel so blessed to be apart of this family and to be able to call him Dad. Anyways you guys have a wonderful day, we love you all very very much and yes I too wish you were here. LOVE YOU
Kim said…
Dani, please give Dad an extra hug from me! And by the way, we are glad you are a part of our family! love you more....
Fox & Willow said…
Awwww....Kim that was too sweet for words, my eyes got watery. Tell Ronnie Happy Father's Day for me. I love you Kim!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!