Happy Birthday Levi and Myles!!!!

Let brotherly love continue. Heb. 13:1


Nine years ago today, we were blessed with a bouncing, baby boy. Levi Joel Marquez was born early in the morning on June 25th, 1999. What a joy it was! Then exactly two years later, Myles Jonathan Marquez came and joined his big brother on June 25th, 2001. I remember Levi coming with Javawn to the hospital that afternoon, when he got to the room he was so excited to see his little brother, and said "Myles is my birthday present."
Today we celebrate you, Levi and you, Myles! What a blessing you have been to us! You are adorable and precious. Ok, enough sissy words, You are AWESOME!!! We love you so much and are looking forward to this year(and many to come). You are both growing so quickly, but most importantly, you are both growing in your relationship with Jesus. Keep him first, and everything else will go into place as it should! With all our love, Daddy, Mommy, Elle, and Ashley Jean

Comments

Fox & Willow said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LEVI AND MYLES!!!! HAAAPPYY BIIIIIRTHDAAAY TOOOO YOOUUU!!!!!!
I love you both so very, very much and you are so special to me! I hope you have the best birthday ever!
Hugs and Kisses,
Stacie
Sarah said…
wow! didn't know they had the same birthday . . . that's cool! Happy Birthday guys!
Vonney said…
Happy birthday, boys! You are getting too big! (:
Kim said…
Response from Levi and Myles!
Stacie- thank you, we love you more, Levi and Myles!
Sarah- thank you, we think it is cool too!
Yvonne- thank you, love Levi and Myles
Kaylie said…
This picture is beautiful! Hi Kim! Just wanted to stop in and say hello...Hello!
=)
Kim said…
Kaylie, It is good to hear from you! how are things going back there? You've joined the blog world I see, can I add you to my list? take care!
Rachel R said…
Hey there! I just stumbled across your blog and had to leave a comment since our boys share the same name! Levi ;o) However, my Levi is only 2 months old.

Cute blog!
Rachel
Kaylie said…
Things are going great-very busy! And of course you can add me!
Carly said…
Happy Birthday Levi and Myles! love you two little rascals :)
TRC Rockers said…
Ok Kim! There b-day was last week. Where's the new updates? I know your kids had to have said or done something totally crazy by now!!! I luv dem babies!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!