Back tracking...

Last weekend, the kids and I took a little day trip to The Dalles (Oregon). Besides the awful rain and wind on our return trip, we had a great time. We went to see my niece and nephew, Faith and Caleb Tillmannshofer, bible quiz. It was awesome to see them. This was the first quiz of the season. Really, I was there to see my friends, Shhh..don't tell anyone.

In addition, my brother, Jeremy, stopped by The Dalles on his way home with his three little munchkins. It was definitely exciting but not enough time. I love those little ones and miss them dearly. They are like little rays of sunshine! It is always a delight to hear them say, "Aunt Kim" and give me a big hug. Jacob, who is almost 8, has the most infectious laugh ever! There are times I can just think about his little giggle and I begin to laugh. Then there's Judah, who is 4. This little guy is hilarious! He reminds me so much of my brother when my brother was young. When they came into the restaurant (Taco Bell, hardly a restaurant), we all noticed that he had this brownish red stain all over his clothes. Yep, he had had a bloody nose. Gross, I know, but unfortunately this problem runs in our family. Jeremy cleaned him as well as he could but it was obvious what happened. So Myles, who doesn't always notice the obvious, asked him what happened. His reply, "My got a bloody nose!" Myles: "Oh, how did that happen?" Judah: "My picked my nose!" LOL...at least he's truthful! That brings us to Kaleigh, or Lou Lou as we affectionately call her. Lou is 2 and every bit of a girl that you can imagine. She comes prancing in with her little purse, a coach no less! She is just adorable! I took a few pictures (with Myles' help), they weren't the best but here they are:

 I so wish I had pictures of Faith and Caleb too...

Comments

Aunt Paula said…
Love the pictures of the children. Especially love the picture of you and Jeremy! Thanks for sharing. Love, "Auntie P"
Kim said…
Aunt Paula, I had you in mind when I posted these pics! Thank you! I can't wait to see you in March!
Kim said…
Love you, Auntie P :)

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!