School's Out...for now!

Over the last two weeks, so much has happened that it would probably take a novel to tell all. My kids are out of school for the summer. Levi is moving to the 8th grade, Myles to the 6th grade (middle school here), Elle is moving to 5th grade and Ashley to 1st grade. Ashley had a sweet kindergarten promotion, which I missed because I was on a field trip with Levi and the whole 7th grade. It was a last minute situation but I have the cd of pictures from her whole year in kindergarten. Then Myles had his 5th grade graduation ceremony and I have pictures to post. And then, on Friday night, June 15th, 19 years post high school graduation, I finally completed my coursework for my Associate's Degree. Yes, I am proud. Yes, it was difficult at times. Yes, I cried. But I am so happy I did it. And I could not have done it without the support of my family and friends. Over the next couple days I will post some pictures from that last week. I'll start with Myles' graduation. Enjoy!

Comments

Tena said…
Congratulations, my friend! You are amazing! I am so happy for you and I pray God's blessings on your future. May He always be your guide and may He use you mightily in all you do for Him and the world. I admire you and love you dearly.
♥Tena
Kim said…
Tena, thank you for that prayer, that is exactly what I want, God's blessings and His guidance!
Love you much and can't wait to see you again!
Anonymous said…
I can't wait to see you again too! Let's plan for Arizona again. End of March 2013! :D ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!