My Graduation and a HUGE Surprise

You know, I think it's ironic how people can keep secrets from me. I am talking about BIG secrets, for MONTHS! Everyone knew BUT me, that my dear friend, Javawn and her family were planning to show up for my graduation. Long story short, I was VERY surprised and I cried (with joy, of course). It had, at that point been almost two years since we've seen each other. Here are some pictures from that memorable day!

Beautiful Girls

Handsome Boys

Myles being interviewed, they asked him who he was here for...

Then I had to join...

And of course Ronnie was not gonna be left out of the lime light!

Waiting for the ceremony to start

Still waiting...

Forever Friends

Not real sure what's happening in this picture...

More of the handsome boys
Friends forever, well, they call themselves cousins...so that must be what they are!
Yep, I am down there amongst nearly 1000 graduates. Thankfully I was in the third row and sneaked out after walking.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations Kim!
I am so proud of you.

Sis Lisa C.
Kim said…
Thank you, Sis Lisa!
Miss you dearly!
Aunt Paula said…
Way to go Niece Kim! I am so proud of you too.

Love you!
Kim said…
Aunt Paula!! Thank you! Love and miss you much! Hopefully, I'll see you before summer ends
Aunt Paula said…
Before summer ends? Do you know something I don't? :-)
Kim said…
No, Aunt Paula, just wishing, dreaming and hoping we can go down there...
Tena said…
So happy for you! You deserve the best. Love the pics. What beautiful girlfriends! And you look stunning in your cap and gown. ;-)
♥u
Kim said…
Tena, you my friend, are too kind! I felt like Cookie Monster in that bright blue gown! LOL! Thank you! Love you more!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Kim! I just saw this post. What a great accomplishment.
Sis. Cheryl Stimers
Kim said…
Aw thank you so much Sis. Stimers! Miss you all so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!