George Washington Makes an Appearance!

So a couple weeks ago, the 5th graders at Edy Ridge Elementary, which happens to be the school my younger three attend, hosted an, "Afternoon of Achievers." The students prepared by studying a particular historical figure and then they dressed up like them. They pretended for over an hour, to be that person by answering questions as if they were them. Myles chose George Washington. I was very impressed! He told me things about our first president that I had no clue. Here are a couple pictures from that super fun day:
Nice wig, George! (Wig was created by my mom)


What a cute George! And next to Myles is his friend James who is supposed to be Jackie Robinson, yeah, I know, wrong jersey, he said he couldn't find a Dodgers (mainly because it was Brooklyn Dodgers, then).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!