Wednesday and Thursday of our trip to Arizona

Okay, now I am lumping days together! This is just taking me waaaaaaayyyyy too long! Unfortunately, Monday through Wednesday of my week is busy, busy, busy with kids and school. So here are a few pictures from Wednesday and Thursday of our trip:
Myles soaking in the sunshine

Poor Ashley trying her hardest to play in the sand with one foot

Aunt Paula teaching the kids how to whistle

Aunt Paula with three of my munchkins

The Men oh, and Elle

 Dad and Grandpa

My brother grilling us up a feast! 

And this was so cool! I was going to reserve this for a post all in its own but I am taking too much time in between posts. We got to meet one of my fellow bloggers, Mary Ginty. I have followed this sweet young lady's blog for quite a while now. If you haven't had the chance to visit her blog, click here. She is an amazing young woman with a heart after God. I had the opportunity to meet her sister also. Mary wrote a book about the adoption of her little niece, MJ, whom she writes about often on her blog. This story gripped my heart. It is a story of love and compassion. I knew this was a golden opportunity to be able to meet her, so while we were on our way to my Aunt Paula's house, my sweet mom took the time to take us by Mary's house. It was a brief meeting but so well worth the trip! Thank you, Mary for taking the time for us! I hope to see you again soon! God bless! (by the way, the yellow flower is in her hair, not mine. She's always beautifully decked out!)

While in Scottsdale, I had to find this sculpture. I have seen it in pictures and my friend, Tena has a picture of herself by it. I think it is awesome!! 
I am not exactly sure what is going on in this picture??
Elle felt like one of them, um, Ashley, well she was doing her own thing

Thursday night we celebrated my cousin's little boy's birthday. This is his little sister Avalon with Elle. 

This is the birthday boy, Dylan! Love these kiddos! 

Some of the cousins with Grandpa, we were missing the other four. 

This was a special moment for me, I got to have breakfast with my dad and my grandpa. Moments like this are rare and I cherish each second of them. 
Grandpa and I, after breakfast.
It was awesome to be in Arizona with family and friends. But it was especially awesome to spend that time with my grandpa. I love him so much. He chose to be my grandpa and for that, I am thankful. (that is another story, for another day). 


Comments

Tena said…
Kim! I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your photos! They tell a wonderful story of a wonderful family having a wonderful vacation. :-) Thanks for sharing.
Love you!
Kim said…
Aw thank you! We had an incredible time and looking forward to another trip! ♥ you more!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!