On Thursday morning, this world lost a great man. At the same time, heaven gained a soldier of the cross. We are all in shock, numb and hurting. It is hard to put into words exactly what I am feeling. Brett was a friend to many, in particular, in our family, my dad. I hurt because I see and know the loss he is experiencing. I hurt for his family; his wife, his children, grandchildren, siblings, all of them...my heart breaks. Many thoughts are rolling through my head, but my friend, Misha (click on her name to go to her blog), wrote on her blog some of the things I was thinking but could not form the words. Take time today to show you care...for we may not have tomorrow.

Comments

Tena said…
I'm sorry for your hurting heart. BIG HUGS to you, my friend, and a whispered prayer. Jesus is your Comforter. XOXOXO
Kim said…
Thank you, Tena. I love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!