Brought you up to Tuesday....

And then I just left you hanging! So sorry! Our internet went down on Friday and didn't come back up until Saturday evening. Being that I do most of my schoolwork online, I had quite a bit of work to do the last couple days. But here I am :).
Alright! Tuesday, it was a great day. Elle was still feeling a bit under the weather but we managed to squeeze in a trip to Cabela's. My kids think it is like going to a zoo! And I am okay with that because the animals aren't alive! Well, the fish are but not that enormous polar bear starring into my eyes!
That evening we had dinner at the house with Grandpa. My cousin Nicole and her two ADORABLE children came by (I'll talk more about them in another post, they deserve a post of their own) and my Aunt Paula stopped in for a bit. And then, around eight o'clock our dear, dear friends, Len and Tena, came by to pick Ronnie and I up. Here is a picture of the four of us just as we are heading out the door:
This was taken from Levi's iPod, so it is a bit grainy

We went to BJ's and laughed and talked and ate and laughed and talked and ate and...you get it! It was wonderful! I will tell you that Tena, (click here to go to her blog) is simply amazing! Not only is she a genuine friend but she loves God, people and life immensely! She embraces life with passion and it spills on to everyone that comes in contact with her. She is an inspiration to me and many others. I could really go on and on here, but it would take all day. We so enjoyed spending that time with them and look forward to the next, and the next, and the next....so thankful for our friends!

If all goes well, I'll continue our trip either tomorrow or Friday. Boy, am I ever stretching this out!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't forget about ME!!! ME!!! ME!!! ME!!! LOL!
~Guess WHO?!?!~ ;)
Kim said…
LOL! Mary your debut is coming soon! I could never forget about you! :)
Tena said…
Awwwww....Kim! You made me cry! What kind words. We had a wonderful time and I think the WORLD of you, your precious hubby and your adorable kids. Hope next time it can be a longer visit. Maybe you guys can come get some cherries this summer. ;-) LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS! xoxo
Kim said…
Oh that would be awesome! We are trying to plan a trip to Disneyland, if we drive maybe we can stop by your place for a day or so?? ♥ you!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!