My Amazing God!

My God is faithful! Tonight, a dear friend of mine and former neighbor, Jasmine, received the Holy Ghost. I am so excited to see the Power of God at work in her and fiance's lives. Down at the altar my little Ashley joined us in praying for Jasmine. It was so precious watching her talk to Jesus. Then, after a time, she buried her head and was praying. I leaned down and realized she was trembling and crying. I pulled her up gently and asked her if she wanted the Holy Ghost. She said yes, so I told her to raise her hands and within moments the Holy Ghost swept over her. Thank you, Jesus!

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth  III John v.4

Comments

Ruby said…
BEAUTIFUL!! God's mercy shines on all who seek after His grace! What a time to see TWO souls saved into the kingdom of God!! *HALLELUJAH!!* But what a wonderful blessing to see your OWN child being filled with such a precious gift from God... YES, AMAZING!!!


"Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:" Acts 10:34

3"For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call." Acts 2:39

What a wonderful promise of God! He will give his gift to all, young, old, small, big!!
;)
Love and great big hug from me to you!!!
sister Ruby♥
Kim said…
Yes, Sis. Ruby, I feel completely blessed! And this Sunday both of my girls will be baptized in the precious name of Jesus! I'll post pictures :)

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!