Sólo quiero una siesta!

Just a little rest for the weary! Seems like I never get enough sleep! Alas, the life of a full-time mommy...*sigh*

After I was done cleaning downstairs, I headed upstairs to, well, clean. Unfortunately, I sat down on my bed (mistake numero uno!), picked up a cookbook I have been wanting to read and realized I was quite tired! My eyelids were getting heavy and my pillow was drawing closer to my head. At last, I dropped the cookbook to the floor and gave way to the sleepiness that was quickly overtaking me. As my eyes were closing, I glanced at the clock, 3:09..hmmm maybe I can sneak in 30 minutes?? I believe I was even dreaming...then I hear, "MOMMY!" in a high falsetto, sing-song voice! This of course, awakens me out of my slumber, I glance at the clock, 3:14!!! WHAT??? Only five minutes! Well, so much for a nap...

However, if I see this I am as quiet as a mouse....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!