Wrapping up the week

As this week slides to a close, I sit here thinking, "What did I accomplish?" Not much really. Here are a few highlights of the week:
My kids had try outs for their up and coming musical "Father Knows Best"
Open House was Thursday Night, so the whole family had to go out to see what Myles and Elle have accomplished this year in school, we even took a tour of the kindergarten class for Ashley, who by the way is more than ready to go to school.
Levi and Myles' baseball team is undefeated and they play their final game tomorrow. Yay! Levi and Myles!
I decided to start a business and I am completely overwhelmed with all that it entails! I'll keep you posted as to what it is and my new blog/website that Stacie is designing. 
There are probably a million other little things that took place but for now here are a few pics from the week...
pics 1&2: Ashley found a spot of sunlight and took a nap. pic 3: French Braids at last! pic 4: Elle & Ash cleaning kitchen. pic 5: Myles on the way to school, not always the happy camper!

Comments

TRC Rockers said…
AWWWW!!! I love those kids. And yes I have a favorite but I'm not saying who! ;)
Kim said…
I know which one it is because she loves you the most...my other ones tolerate you! j/k...they all love you..but she is a follower! (and she even does all the bad stuff you teach her)

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!