HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

To all the wonderful mommies, have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! (Did I get it right, Danielle?) lol! If you want to know what it means, according to Wikipedia it means, "The roots of the word have been defined as follows: super- "above", cali- "beauty", fragilistic- "delicate", expiali- "to atone", and docious- "educable", with the sum of these parts signifying roughly "Atoning for educability through delicate beauty." When you figure that out, will you clue me in? Thanks! Have an awesome day!

Comments

Mary Frances said…
Where are you kim?!
Kim said…
Mary...life has been so crazy! I moved the beginning of July from California to Washington. I have family up here and we are helping in a "growing" church! We are excited about the changes but miss our friends at the Rock. We are in constant communication with them and one day we may return. But for now this is what God wants! I admit, I have failed in the blog world recently. I'll try to update everyone very soon! Hope all is well with you, and thank you for taking the time to check on me, I feel loved! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!