Oh to be a kid!!!


It is such a beautiful day but unfortunately the laundry, dishes, and in fact my entire house is screaming "Please clean me!" So I handed some bubbles and chalk to the girls, and sent them into the backyard. The boys are out front riding bikes, and most likely pestering our neighbors! I am tackling this house and listening to Francesca Battisteli, (oh the life!) wishing all the while I had a maid! I'd love to be outside, drinking sweet tea, and blowing bubbles. So I decided to sneak out there and see what fun they were having...shhh..don't tell anyone I was slacking! This is what I found: Elle blowing bubbles, really, really big bubbles, and they had traced each other with chalk. (crime scene? not sure?) but they were laughing and enjoying each other, *sigh* , I want to be a little kid again!!!

Comments

OHHH I will be a kid with you I would love to. Where your biggest fret of the day was your sibling looked at you funny. "Mommy Kim smiled at me" :-P
Kim said…
LOL! isn't that the truth! Kids these days! They don't know how easy they have it. :) (I sound like an old lady!)

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!