July?? Already?

Goodness, this summer is going by WAY too fast! There are still so many things I want to do, as usual! I have come to the conclusion that life just does not unfold neatly and smoothly for me. Nope, my life happens to unfold like a bag of microwave popcorn! Yes, you know how it rolls...gentle little pops here and there for about a minute...THEN BAM!!! Every stinkin' kernel explodes and I am running around trying to contain the mess! Taxing, I tell you, very taxing! But I believe I have grown so accustomed to that explosive, ever-changing life that when things are just popping here and there, I'm bored. HA! Strange, I know!
Anyhow, as our life takes yet another turn (POP!), I know that God is in control. He always is! I may not understand the whys or the hows, but I really don't need to when I have absolute trust in Him. As the next few weeks progress, I will update you. I can only give you information that I have so you will have to be patient along with me.
So, to appeal to your aesthetic nature, I am adding a few pictures that have absolutely nothing to do with what I just talked about. Rather, I think my kids are adorable and I want to share them with you. Blessings to you and yours!
Sydney, Elle & Riley..."The 3 Amigas" 
These are two of Elle's closest friends at school. In addition, they all three happened to be the smallest in the fourth grade. Isn't funny how "like kinds" gravitate to one another? But don't mistake their physical appearance for being small in anything else, especially ATTITUDE! Dynamite truly comes in small packages! But aren't they adorable??

Office Secretary, Kelley and Ashley Jean

We love Kelley! She is the sweetest, most patient lady! AND...Ashley Jean was one of her favorites! She didn't say that out loud but we all knew, even the principal's secretary eluded to it. A little story: so, when a child looses a tooth a school, Ms. Kelley gives them a little tooth box necklace. But you have to loose it at school in order to get one. Well guess who did NOT have to loose her tooth at school to get one?? Yep, you got it! Ashley! She just smiled and wiggled herself into Ms. Kelley's heart and Ms. Kelley quietly produced the little box, handed it over to Ashley and said, "Take this home and put your tooth in it." Spoiled! 

Unki Yawn and Unki OOda
OK, so this little guy isn't mine (nephew) but I love this picture of Ronnie and Judah. He calls Ronnie, "Unki Yawn" (Ron) and Ronnie calls him, "Unki OOda" (Judah). And you must know that Judah likes to wear things on his head i.e. the monkey hat. However, this list does not only contain hats. He has also worn goggles and buckets, yet I am certain there are other items I am not aware of. Anyhow, he's adorable and I love him! 

Kaleigh and I



I tried to get a picture of my niece and I. It didn't turn out too well but here it is. She was mesmerized but herself on the screen and it was cracking me up. No problem with low self-esteem for this child! Love this girlie! 

My precious note from my nephew

This little note came from the heart of my little, sweet nephew Jacob. It was my favorite graduation "card". In this next picture, Jacob is the boy standing in between Elle and Ashley. I love this little miracle child! 
Cousins minus Levi and Myles

Isn't he adorable...Myles aka "Diggy"

And our drummer boy! Crazy Levi! 

 I found these pictures on my camera, I did not take them. Apparently they were having a weird picture contest. Goofy boys!

Comments

Tena said…
LOL!!!!! The last photo and comment cracked me up!!!

Kim, I LOVED this post!!! And I LOVED the photos! And I LOVE you! And I LOVE your kids! Sigh...

Wish we lived closer. :-( You all have a very special place in my heart. ♥

P.S. You can text me some info anytime you wish. Hee hee. I am so curious what's up with you guys.
Kim said…
Thank you! And we LOVE you and can't wait to see you! I was telling my kids about your house today. It has been quite a while since they have been there. They are anxious to go! I'll text you very soon, waiting on one more piece of info :)...Love you more!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!