Happy 3rd Birthday Ashley Jean!!


Today we celebrated Ashley's 3rd year on earth! I like to refer to her as my caboose. She is the baby, and will always be the baby(just in case anyone wonders, there will not be any more additions to this family)! Ashley is a piece of work! I suppose being the baby of the family has a lot to do with that. She is very bright and quite talkative, sometimes more than I wish. She is generally very happy, as long as things seem to be going her way. She wants whatever Elle has(always) and thinks she is the same age as Elle. She thinks she is a princess(no, really) and wants to dress appropriately. I have to convince her that wearing a slip(a big, fluffy slip) is not what princesses wear in public. Ashley is friendly towards almost everyone she meets, I say almost because there has been an occasion or two where she wouldn't talk to someone. Most of all, Ashley is lovable, huggable and, kissable! We love you bunches Ashley Jean!!!

Comments

TRC Rockers said…
YAY! What a special day for a very special princess. I'm confused though. . .you said "she thinks she's a princess" like you don't believe it's true. LOL Well, she's absolute royalty in my book!
Kim said…
your right, I should have said "She is THE princess", though Elle would argue with that one. (Elle is more like the Queen)
Janell said…
She's adorable!!! Happy Birthday to Ashley! That's funny about the slip, LOL!
Rachel R said…
Too cute!!

It was nice to meet you last weekend!! Hopefully we'll see you around again sometime :)
Kim said…
Nella- I miss you! I am so glad I have blog to stay connected to what's going on in your world.

Rachel- It was so nice to meet you and your family in person. Levi is even cuter in person!
Vonney said…
Happy Birthday Ashley! OH WHERE DID THE TIME GO???
Aww Princess Ashley I am so SORRY Aunt Dani didn't call you on your Birthday. Aunt Dani has been so busy and stressed she didn't even realize what day it was till it was too late. Anyways hopefully I will get a chance to call you soon. But I wanted to say HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY, AND I LOVE YOU BUNCHES AND BUNCHES. I hope you had a wonderful day.
Fox & Willow said…
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ashley~Jean!!!!!! I love you so much and I hope that your day was wonderful and you celebrated like a true Princess! LOL :-)
Kim said…
Yvonne, Aunt Dani, and Stacie~ I read each comment to Ashley, and all she said was "oh", as if she expected it. But I will say thank you from her, apparently she has forgot all the manners I have taught her!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!