Student of the Month awarded to the girl with the missing tooth!

I know I already posted once today but I just can't help myself when it comes to my kids. Last week, Elle lost one of her front top teeth, and I think she looks adorable(not to mention extremely brave, she let her daddy pull it out). Then today she received an award for Student of the Month. She wouldn't really cooperate for a picture so Jadyn was trying to help her. Here are a few pictures: (the last one is what Myles does when it's time to do homework, notice the word?)

 
 

Comments

Fox & Willow said…
Congratulations, Elle! I love you. =)
TRC Rockers said…
Myles is to intelligent!!! And cute too! Tell Elle she needs to start brushing her teeth so they quit falling our!!!
Sam Hassas said…
YAY for Elle! :)

I offer 7 of my finest elephants and 300 shekels of gold for her hand in marriage to my son Ethan.
Kim said…
Sam~ LOL! done deal. As long as you promise to take the pictures!
Kim said…
umm you can keep the Elephants though, consider it a dowry!

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Real World!

An anniversary, a birthday and a birth defect??

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!!